Style and Design

I have had an account for over a year now and just paid for a membership.My girlfriend and I wanted to broadcast so we sent them our ID pictures for verification.

They kept saying the pictures were to blurry. So we would send them again and again. Just found out they banned me from the site when I just gave them my Credit Card INFO! Turns out I should of never done this to begin with .

We just wanted to be sexy as *** and make good money while she sucked my ***. I would advise all you *** people thinking you want to do these sites to be WARNED ! this is serious and they just ROBBED US! FOR NO REASON!

Its amazing really.

And their customer service number says 24 hours but I called and they say call back later.UNBELIEVABLE!

This person wrote the review because of "banned for trying to get approved to broadcast" of a product or service from Chaturbate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Chaturbate to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most models. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chaturbate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chaturbate?

Comments