Get rid of the gold diggers, I don't mind tipping but some girls set high goals and when they get close they go to do a private show say I will see you tomorrow and sign off.... That *** a lot of people off.

They should be a rule no private shows during shows, I tipped this one girl and the next thing I knew she banned me from her room. There was one model that had a great room her, she really interacted with people gave it her all... they banned her for some reason a lot of people got mad behind that.

I don't understand why she got banned they don't give a reason or any explanation. That's all I have to say about this.

Review about: Chaturbate Profile.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Chaturbate models face a dilemma with respect to private shows. They make a lot of money from them; but they have to dump a room full of guys who've been tipping to do them.

I've seen unprofessional, rude, and unethical models disappear for a private show leaving behind guys who've been tipping them hundreds for hours. Of course, there should be a rule against private shows during designated times. But, even if there were such a rule, it wouldn't matter. Chaturbate doesn't enforce it's rules.

Ever. The only solution is to stay away from Chaturbate.

user69613787

I had a model ban me, took a screenshot of 200 being refunded to me, and the model verbally harass me in my own Twitter DM. Chaturbate did nothing but refund 200 tokens because the model didn't want to allow me access to her snapchat.yet as a male, if i did that i would surely get in trouble and ban.