2.2K views
Privacy and Data Security

For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years of age.I'm 36 unfortunelty, which doubles their risky tactics of trusting online scanned I.D.s.

But I am learned and got my reading skills in 16 years of school, so I know how to scan, copy, paste, email my state ID. Thought it would be as simple as buying a beer, but now they are rejecting my Drivers License, ID, Birth Cirtificate, and requesting I send them passports, and copies of my credit cards and soon, possibly DNA??? WTF. I'm gonna delve deeper into this and I really hope that with the coulple of IDs I've provided, that my life isn't destroyed my Chaturbate Support..

I will keep posted on here, but if anyone out there is being asked to submit all these very sensitive documents, this is my personal warning!

Be Careful!!!I sent a screen shot of the last rejection from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and paying for service then being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of chaturbate account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Chaturbate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chaturbate account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chaturbate.

Had an Experience with Chaturbate?

Comments

ianrez.cromo_53
ianrez.cromo_53 #1361723

I have the exact same problem, I have been sending the driver license several times, different cameras, scanned, different lighting, different positions, different background, dont know what else to send, at least 10 times I have had to upload it and every time has been rejected, they are asking for the passport what I think is a more sensitive document to share.

I am thinking probably they are doing this to do not accept any more models?, really sucks.

Anonymous #1282868

You guys must be trolling and leaving fake reviews.I know countless performers who all got verified within 24 hours.

Some even within the hour.None of the complaints here tally with how Chaturbate operates.

Sebby to Anonymous Hermsdorf, Berlin, Germany #1290138

Yes and they always reply to email within the hour.

Ben #1279608

experiencing the exact same problem - was member for almost 5 months without any trouble then after my last prv session w.a very nice woman and a good amount of tips in public and prv ..

at exactly 200 tk I got my account banned, - mailed their support - got a verify or gtfo like reply ( ignoring the fact that I already spent a good amount of $ .. those people know that only a small percentage of people on CB would send their ID, Passport, etc.

to them ..would you ?

carolinagq
carolinagq Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1243157

BRO I JUST WENT THROUGHT THIS> I even got the membership and as I kept being denied AS well as my girlfriend, they took my money and banned me from even looking at the site.

Anonymous #1116459

Over 90s of the models don't look old enough to even be on cam so you must have looked very young for them to reject you.

Anonymous to Anonymous #1119378

I was going to say the same thing. Most of the male models look about 12 so if your ID didn't work out you must have looked incredibly young.

Anonymous to Anonymous Laval, Quebec, Canada #1232783

There is a huge problem on Chaturbate with underage models using fake ID. They need to get their act together and sort this out.

damion1980