For 2 months I've been a paying customer with, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years of age.I'm 36 unfortunelty, which doubles their risky tactics of trusting online scanned I.D.s.

But I am learned and got my reading skills in 16 years of school, so I know how to scan, copy, paste, email my state ID. Thought it would be as simple as buying a beer, but now they are rejecting my Drivers License, ID, Birth Cirtificate, and requesting I send them passports, and copies of my credit cards and soon, possibly DNA??? WTF. I'm gonna delve deeper into this and I really hope that with the coulple of IDs I've provided, that my life isn't destroyed my Chaturbate Support..

I will keep posted on here, but if anyone out there is being asked to submit all these very sensitive documents, this is my personal warning!

Be Careful!!!I sent a screen shot of the last rejection from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Paying for service then being lied to
    • Asked to provide all my private documents
    • Having to wait and see who will steal my id
    • Identity

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Chaturbate Account
Review category
review #783761 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Chaturbate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116459

Over 90s of the models don't look old enough to even be on cam so you must have looked very young for them to reject you.

Feb 28 #1119378

I was going to say the same thing. Most of the male models look about 12 so if your ID didn't work out you must have looked incredibly young.

Feb 04 #1106291

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.